We are looking for a Front-End engineer with passion for development using Web technologies. The successful candidate is a highly motivated individual with strong technical skills.
You like to create intuitive user experiences, don’t compromise on quality, and have a keen eye for details that surprise and delight our users.
You will be working with back-end engineers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to define and build client facing apps/frameworks, which are powered by Coachendo’s AI.
- 4+ years experience working as a Frontend engineer
- 4+ years experience working with React Native with TypeScript
- Experience with REST and GraphQL
- Experience working in an English speaking environment
- Experience working with UX/UI/Product designers
- Collaborate with backend engineers in ensuring technical feasibility
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with a good sense of design
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes to high quality code
- Can optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Can Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Are able to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
✏️ Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD practises
- Experience with Firebase and cloud systems – we use GCP
- Experience with Github Actions
- Experience with Node.js, or another backend language
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Remote work allowed (EMEA timezone)
- Flexible working hours
- Free coaching sessions every month